Senior year is a very exciting and busy time. Listed below are those events and activities that all seniors and parents of seniors should be aware of.
- Concessions (Football, Volleyball, Basketball)
- Potential off campus lunch
- Butterbraid fundraiser
- Living Nativity
- Guardian ANGEL
- Graduation picture
- Cap/Gown orders
- Class ring orders
- A slide show for graduation
- Class gift to school
- Class trip
- Auction donation
- Future class reunions
- Senior Retreat
- Senior Service Project – 45 hours approved in advance by the Social Justice teacher. More information can be obtained on the Service & Outreach page under Faith and Service.
- Senior College Day in October
- SAT/ACT testing in the fall
- College applications – begin early fall! – More information under college readiness.
- Attend visits from college admission counselors in the fall
- Yearbook Ad – Create an ad for the yearbook to honor your graduate’s achievements
General Information Forms:
**Please return all forms to the school office.**